PET Strapping Benefits:
- PET strapping is an excellent product for applications requiring high tensile strength along with speed, which is provided by automated tooling.
- Extruded polyester strapping can become a very cost effective alternative to steel banding.
- PET straps are environmentally stable and remain tight at varied temperatures ranging from -30deg C to +50deg C.
- Extruded Polyester Strapping is also known as PET strapping and can provide stronger system strength and elasticity.
- PET Strap is capable of withstanding higher tensioning and in addition, it can retain tension on rigid loads and is highly resistant to weathering and ultraviolet.
- Extruded polyester strapping is safer to use than steel banding as it does not have sharp edges and therefore does not present such a whiplash hazard.
- Depending on the type of steel strapping, Polyester strapping can save up to 35% savings in strapping costs and can eliminate the need for metal seals in certain applications, which provides additional savings.
- The polyester strapping is 100% recyclable after use into Polyester Strapping once again.